Wednesday, December 17, 2014

One Daw that I failed to mention in my last two posts is PreSonus Studio One 2 Pro, which I used on a project fairly recently. I started using this program when it was Studio One Artist, and was included with a Fire Studio interface I purchased from PreSonus. I later Upgraded to the Pro version when it was offered at half price and because it supports video playback which I frequently use. It has a relatively uncluttered graphic interface but still manages to keep most of the features available on the main screen. Thus far this has been a very stable program and I am looking forward to using it in upcoming projects. A screenshot is shown below. Till next time. :-) BC
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Please keep them pertinent to this blog and free of harsh language. Thanks, BC